2018 ROMANIACS BUZZ & MEVSTAR

Gypsy501

Started this thread for our good riding mates Buzz and Mevstar who are leaving soon to go over to compete in the 2018 ROMANIACS

This thread is for people to wish them good luck and to follow and support them while they are over there. So post up and show your 2 Dirtriderz Buddies your support.

I know how hard you guys have been training so I wish you guys all the best of luck and heaps of fun with a safe return.

Buzz will be riding a 2018 Beta 300rr

Mevstar will be riding a 2018 Ktm 300tpi

• Like 19

Mev and Buzz well done on your training for this, what a dream for you bloke's to get over there for a hard enduro! I wish you both well now get over there and have some fun. BTW you maybe a little sore and tired at the finish, but it'll be worth it!! 

• Like 8

Yes indeed what am awesome effort to make this happen, all the best Mev and Buzz on your adventure, love the work you have both put into this and can't wait to hear the epic stories.

I think we need to plan for a welcome back ride/bbq, but at a level us gummies can ride.

Safe travels and riding. 

• Like 7

Buzz and Mev congrats on making this goal a reality, i know you have both been working very hard especially over the last 12 months in the lead up to this event.  Enjoy the experience and share some photos when you get back.

• Like 5

MeV and Buzz ,It's been an enormous commitment to you and your families on this epic challenge to train for and compete in such an amazing and enduring race on the other side of the world .

We are in awe of your abilities and pace which has been improving dramatically since the training started .

Your dedication and determination for improving technique will absolutely pay off during the race and on rides to come, and you should be proud of  the effort and accomplishment of wherever you finish  as we will be too.

best of luck to you both 

ps . Oh your poor bikes ,they have been to hell and back but what a hell of a ride it's been.

• Like 5

Cheers for all the kind words lads much appreciated. 

Will try to post pics each day still deciding if I'll be taking the Go-Pro as they are stinging all riders a recording fee.

All footage must also be handed in each day for viewing sections may be deleted by officials.

• Like 10