lez

Forma boots sale

Hey guys just a heads up. Forma boots are have a sale on all old stock, display boots ect until the 10th of this month. They are now in the factory estate behind team moto and amx epping. Picked ul a set of predator enduros for $280. The model down are $180. They also have plenty of road and dual purpose stuff super cheap.

• Like 5

Only the one colour in the enduro version as above. I got the same. Plenty of colours in the mx version. The bloke said the only difference is the sole has a different pattern.

Got a pair this morning. Thanks guys. Still have plenty of stock so grab yourself a bargain. Kids boots are also really good price $150 I think and really good quality.

Cheers Marko, got on to them and they still have some boots in stock at that great price.

Frontier Australia (03) 5792 3888
  • Like 2

Can you drive in and try them on?

What's the address?

Their webpage says they are in Seymour?!

Found it!

Our returns address is:

Frontier Distribution PL,

84 Scanlon Drive,

Epping, Victoria 3076

• Like 1

Can you drive in and try them on?
What's the address?
Their webpage says they are in Seymour?!

Found it!
Our returns address is:
Frontier Distribution PL,
84 Scanlon Drive,
Epping, Victoria 3076
Yes you can try them on before you buy.

Got some Predators today as well :D thanks for the hot tip.

Had to try and talk the bloke into the sale price as he said it ended last Sunday.

But he still sold them as per above price.

They ran out of size 9's but the size 10 felt pretty good, so got that.

• Like 2

Lucky cos I was going to take that last pair of 10s on Friday but found them a little squishy, and it didn't look like the had any 11s left... Till we found one lucky last pair! He also told me not to tell anyone else about the boots because the sale was long over and their trying to wrap things up, but come on, a sell is a sell!

Great boots can't wait to try them out!

Got some Predators today as well thanks for the hot tip.
Had to try and talk the bloke into the sale price as he said it ended last Sunday.
But he still sold them as per above price.
They ran out of size 9's but the size 10 felt pretty good, so got that.
  • Like 1

I got a pair the other day. Size 13.

Nice boot. Instead of using my sidis i decided to ride with them on Saturday and Sunday. About 130km of rocky terrain.

I like the boot. Coming from sidis Crossfire 2s i wasn't expecting too much in comparison.....but they are super comfy, well made and a damn good option...made in italy.

I especially like the double joint hinge system on the ankle brace and this is where all my sidis have failed.

I had a situation on the weekend where my boot hit a rock at reasonable speed....kicked my leg back off the peg and my leg ended up in the superman position. I know in the sidis my big toe would have been in great pain ..... but i had no such issue with these.

A little heavier than the sidis but i didnt notice. The sole is a little thicker and the tread pattern is more aggressive than the sidis so you will find that you will catch on the pegs and brake perch a bit until you adjust......but on the up side you will walk up slippery hills alot easier.

The toe cap is taller than the sidis(what boots aren't)....but this was not an issue for changing gears...

So for now I am happy. Let's see how they go in the long term.

PS. Forma is the old Diadora i was told

• Like 3

Win win on Friday. Had to return my 3 month old predators for a warranty issue. I got the boots on the larger size because there was limited choices left at the end of the sale, since the boots were larger they felt bulky and I was never really comfortable riding in them, snagging the top on the bike and pealing the stitch away.

Well, since these were the predator 1.0 and there was no more stock left the only other option was the Predator 2.0... UPGRADE for me!!!

I was also able to get them in my size as well as the enduro model which was what I originally wanted. Being a size smaller they don't feel as bulky now and plus there is a huge weight reduction in the new model boots, so they even feel way lighter. Love it when things work out better than expected!

• Like 3

That’s definitely a big win for you, good on ya
What was the issue with the 1.0?
As you can see the stitching was starting to peal away at the top of the heat shield. It shouldn't of happened because it's double stitched in that spot and especially when the boot was only 3 months old. Other than usual scuffing of 3 rides the rest of the boot still looks pretty new.aa16eb5d8f090104f0039df55d477316.jpg1174094edd880a123af98621d4ef3355.jpg