1 1
jetmani

Erzberg

10pm. I watch it live every year so I'll be up late again.It's the best live coverage hard enduro event of the year. Hopefully the aussies can go alright and get at least into carls diner. Local wade ibrahim is a relatively unknown natural talented rider so i hope he does well.

Picks for me in this order are - webb(out) so now it's jarvis,walker,letti,roman,bolt,young,teasdale,bolton,taddy,haaker.

I think walker is quicker and could win if he can ride the course but jarvis is more mentally tougher so if it's a tougher course then last year he will beat walker.

Walker can question himself when the going gets extremely tough and starts blaming his equipment where as jarvis just gets it done.

This is just my opinion from my observations from watching and following many hard enduro events.

• Like 2

Results of prologue: https://enduro21.com/index.php/extreme/3324-results-feed-haaker-tops-500-erzbergrodeo-hare-scramble-qualifiers I am curious to see how much range they get out the Alta electric bikes.

I was looking forward to seeing how the Alta bikes went too. So far so good. But the bikes they are riding are two that were cobbled together at the last minute; the race prepped bikes were stolen from Lyndon’s van on The way over to Austria this week. So the bikes he and his fellow rider have only have standard batteries, which won’t have the range for the full event. They were going to do the prologue only unless they could source long range batteries (24 hours ago this had still not happened).

Addition.

Lyndon has just announced that he will sacrifice his ride so they can do a battery swap on his team mates bike at the refuel station. So there will be one electric bike in the main event!

Cody webb is out. Feeling for him as he was a big chance to take the win.
6bef6eefb20627ad52ae7944d795e960.jpg

Wade is top aussie in prolougue qualifing in 72nd,awesome job.
Can't see rob nowak in the first 500. Did he miss the cut? Anybody know?

2 hours ago, cluffie said:

Can't see rob nowak in the first 500. Did he miss the cut? Anybody know?

Rob Nowak not competing this year at Erzberg, he is doing Romainiacs I believe though. Chris Perry will be charging hard, I believe he is on the second row as well

• Like 1

Getting  excited now been waiting for this all day

• Like 2

how good is this got motogp on and erzberg on at the same time decisions decisions stuff it will watch both at same time :) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MrNoodle said:

Rob Nowak not competing this year at Erzberg, he is doing Romainiacs I believe though. Chris Perry will be charging hard, I believe he is on the second row as well

I'm sure he was registered. Maybe he pulled out at the last minute for some reason. Yep, Perry did well also coming in only a few places behind wade.

Haaker won the prologue (which is not really an indication for the race results) but i don't think he's got what it takes to win yet.  Top 10? yes.

9 minutes ago, ktm-sean said:

how good is this got motogp on and erzberg on at the same time decisions decisions stuff it will watch both at same time :) 

Isle of man also i've just been watching.  Geez, that is music to the ears. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know much about redbull tv? I have it on my bigpond tv and I used to be able to choose to watch old races and heaps of recorded stuff but now it is only showing 1 live program. Right now its showing people climb a mountain but I'm not interested as they aren't climbing it on dirtbikes. Will it come on tv in a minute?

11 minutes ago, ktm-sean said:

The harder decision is going to be the main feed vs the amateur feed. 

I reckon the amateur feed will be awesome too.

16 minutes ago, fab said:

The harder decision is going to be the main feed vs the amateur feed. 

I reckon the amateur feed will be awesome too.

TV main feed, laptop amateur feed!

• Like 1

How about the stack at the first can off the second start, OUCH.

Amateur feed looks good too

The amateur feedis great, so much chaos, First climb and they already have their goggles off??? Rocks flying everywhere

carls diner will sort out the men and the boys. jarvis,walker,letti and bolt with their trails skills are great here.

Manny and Billy were working together to help each other up a stupid short steep slope to try stay ahead of a looming Jarvis and Jonny. Jarvis and Jonny have gone through to the lead with no help!