Expansion pipe chamber ktm xc300 2014 2 stroke

Hi there people can anyone recommend a expansion chamber aftermarket that has the same bend as factory because ive got the force all in one bashplate and exhaust protector which fits perfect with the factory expansion chamber but new factory ktm is 600 dollars was hoping someone can help

• 6 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 9:01 PM, Gypsy501 said:

Iv never tried the Fatty, but I prefer the standard pipe over the Gnarly, that’s why I run the carbon fibre pipe guard and force bash plate/ pipe guard to make sure I don’t damage the stock pipe.

Not worth it really as the stock KTM/BETA/Sherco/Gasser pipes all mimic the Fatty pipe, maybe if you mate it with a powercore2 silencer you'll get a bit more snap and top end but doesn't justify the $$$.

Gnarly's actually work well for bottom end but they sign off quickly up top i.e. you ride a lot in 5-6th gear then the gnarly is useless.

PS. Don't ever buy the Factory Fatty pipe with the raw finish...what a PITA to keep from rusting!!!

On 12/14/2018 at 1:06 PM, ohmygewd said:

Not worth it really as the stock KTM/BETA/Sherco/Gasser pipes all mimic the Fatty pipe, maybe if you mate it with a powercore2 silencer you'll get a bit more snap and top end but doesn't justify the $$$.

Gnarly's actually work well for bottom end but they sign off quickly up top i.e. you ride a lot in 5-6th gear then the gnarly is useless.

PS. Don't ever buy the Factory Fatty pipe with the raw finish...what a PITA to keep from rusting!!!

Second that with the raw finish Fatty pipe. Looked great for the first ride or two, but looked crook after that. I found it to be a good pipe though. I have the DEP on now and I’ve found it is easily dinged and bends a lot easier than the stocky or the Fatty. I have had it repaired and bent back in shape twice now. I bent it back to the starter motor and that was with a Force bash plate on too. If I was to get another pipe I would probably go back to the stock one.

This is on an EXC 300.

• Like 1