3 3
Just Another Wr

Wombat 7th April pub run

Great ride today with the crew, 12 riders after a plus one and picking up solo rider in the carpark.

Thumper lead us on some perfect level 2 trails to the pub, a challenging hill or two thrown in to make it a little more interesting and a great ride back as well! A big thanks for organizing and leading, Linton for taking over sweep duties and everyone who helped fixing bikes that got a little damaged along the way!

Highlights were the looped out 6 days, super freindly atmoshere around the table at the pub and catching up with an old friend I used to ride with 14 years ago.

Looking forward to riding with any and or all of you again!

Cheers Graham.

• Like 12

Thumper had a fantastic route, 3 hours roughly of great tracks to the pub and after having a bite about a 50 minute quicker return route. I had never ridden Wombat but will be back for sure. Great group of riders and a great meal at the Pig n Whistle. Thanks to sweeps Graham and Lindon for choking down the dust and Thumper for the great tracks!

• Like 7

Awesome day riding thanks to Thumper for putting this ride on.
Ride flowed really well with 2 on the corner and our mission to get to the Pig and Whistle by 12 for a bevi and a feed. We did well considering we had a few stops. Whether it be mechanical or bars... the help of Bear and Lindon proved invaluable.
The loop had its challenges for some but all managed to get to the Pig n Whistle with no major dramas.
Lindon managed to dust me up a bit... and Bear almost shut my engine down lol
Thanks to Graham and Lindon for sweeping throughout the day.
Some great tracks that I've never been on before made for a great challenge.
Great to ride with some new riders on the forum.
Hope to ride with you all again.
I did get some vid that I'll post up during the coming week.
In the meantime I've got a few pics from the days ride.
Trailz

• Like 8

Thanks to Thumper for leading,

And all on the ride,  was a great day out pub feed on a ride what a great idea, must do this more often !

always good to catch up with Old and new Dirtriderz.

and thanks to Graham for sharing the dust whilst sweeping.

Cheers 

:beerchug:

• Like 6

Thanks guys for a great ride and putting up with my u-turns.
I think some more pub rides are needed. Hats of to the guys who took the hard track up the hill! Some of whom ended up flipping their bikes - not something I'm going to try anytime soon. Hopefully there will be some videos surface soon :)

• Like 5

Hello guys this is tien the solo rider that tagged on with you guys on saturday. Thanks for letting me do that i needed the ride time and eatting your dust

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tien said:

Hello guys this is tien the solo rider that tagged on with you guys on saturday. Thanks for letting me do that i needed the ride time and eatting your dust

Welcome aboard Tien and glad you got out with the safety of others. Introduce yourself at the link below and tell us what your riding

https://www.dirtriderz.com/forum/33-new-members-start-here/

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Tien, was great to meet you. I look forward to catching you on abother ride.
  • Like 1

Good to see you sitting on corners Vince, your pace is improving! Love the the comentory,  you could talk the fangs from a rattlesnake :P

• Like 2

The start of our ride to pub... with Thumper doing some stretches hahahaha

The old carbies don't like a fist full of throttle cold :/
I normally go on a pre ride warm up to avoid this but it got cold whilst undertaking lead duties....
  • Like 1

Good to see you sitting on corners Vince, your pace is improving! Love the the comentory,  you could talk the fangs from a rattlesnake default_tongue.png

Or it could be video editing Dazz lol
Keeps me occupied

I normally go on a pre ride warm up to avoid this but it got cold whilst undertaking lead duties....

Like a crouching tiger

Like a crouching tiger

Thumper took us to a play hill with a few various options... you either went left, right up the guts or go home

Great challenge with a twist as one of the lads bent their bars (not shown).

As for me I chose to take the right with an off camber left turn after watching Lindons second attempt hhmm and Bear cruise up with style...

• Like 2

This is what it's all about - Comradery!
Helping our fellow riders up a hill...

• Like 1

With everyone back up from our hill climb... we headed off to our next track lead by Thumper

• Like 1

Conscious of Lindon's dinner the nite before I wasn't too keen on riding behind him hahaha

• Haha 1

After a dust up from Lindon we made our way to a smooth flowing track we almost missed...

• Like 1

Sitting on the shoulder of  one of the lads Yamaha... i think it was Just Another WR... correct me if I'm wrong there mate

• Like 1

Free flowing rutted track with a downhill thrown in by Thumper