TBRider

Careful out there lads n ladies

That’s absolute BS!

I hope the pricks get caught before they kill someone 

Ive heard of piano wire but chain. Faark. Came across a pine log dug into the middle of a track at wombat. It was next to houses funnily enough.

I remember out Enfield 20 years ago someone laid a plank with nails sticking out of it. Didn't catch who done it.

If your annoyed with MTB or dirtbike riders this is not the avenue you take. We've been pulled over by the police twice in three weeks. Talk to them if you have a problem. There doing plenty of patrols around the place. 

At the end of the article it mentions no complaint was lodged to the cops.
If you see stuff like this let them know, otherwise they won't do a thing (as seems to be the case here). You can make a report anonymously and you don't need to hang around and wait for them - just take a GPS reading.

And i read somewhere else a local reported it was local mtb’rs that had set it up on a corner to stop dirtbikers hitting their jump. He said its a beat up. It was also reported to have been removed

hey fully sick i reckon you hit the nail on the head .you read somewere there jump ,i say theres no theres or ours .its everybodys bush (long as your legal).i dont make a habit of riding the real obvious mtb tracks on the mb (i ride mtb to) but it belongs to all )the bush).the stupi thing is if it was a mtbiker he is putting other ones at risk.hope i see the loser doing something out there one day.cheers.doe typing error the word jump should not be in there.

• Like 1

Willful endangerment of life is a 10yr prison sentence, nuff said...

• Like 1