1 1
filthyrich

Beta X trainer 300 2018

Has anyone had experience or know anyone owning  BETA X Trainer 300? I'm interested in the bike but I'm curious on peoples views.

Thanks in advance  

Maybe pm TurboTim. He has one and is liking it.  I'm not sure how much he gets on here to read all the posts but might get a PM

My cousin has a 2017 and loves it. He'd more than happy let you know what he thinks. We all like giving our new bikes a rap. PM me and I'll shoot you his name and number

On 3/20/2018 at 11:03 PM, filthyrich said:

Has anyone had experience or know anyone owning  BETA X Trainer 300? I'm interested in the bike but I'm curious on peoples views.

Thanks in advance  

With a name like that just buy it, you've probably got the cash in your wallet ;)

My cousin has a 2017 and loves it. He'd more than happy let you know what he thinks. We all like giving our new bikes a rap. PM me and I'll shoot you his name and number

Thanks johnO I’ve purchased one, just got to get out

Depending on your size the 300RR is the better option. It's a better all round bike, will do the things the crosstrainer will but much better at all the other stuff. Gas Gas are about to release the Ranger in Australia which could be a good option as well.