2 2
JOF062

Fabs Gearshift Day

I'm a gumby and proved it today big time.

Forgot my wallet had to back track, Forgot my goggle inserts,Forgot to bring my balls.

"Please leave your 8 and 10mm on your T-bar and kick the 310 slowly"

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Lol.

Today was brought to you by the letter G.

• Greendale - awesome conditions with new tracks found. Grip everywhere.
  • Gear Levers x 2 - needing to be changed or bent into shape. I'll let the victims explain
  • richardG - is back!!!
  • Geoff - forgetting everything. Including getting ready to ride as he was too busy gasbagging :P
  • Gumby - Most of us hit the deck today for silly reasons. I had the bike stalled at the mono balance point on a hill, but then gravity won. 
  • Great bloke - Cujo for sweeping all day. 
  • Gear - I bought a Kriega R15 backpack and it is awesome.
  • and finally Gratitude - to the three blokes who came along today.
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the day gents.... great to get out again to clear the mind.
I think we did around 70 +kms . Hardly any dust and the temperature wasn't too hot.
We went from Greendale to lyonsvile ......and even went to the bowl which i havent been to for a long time.....amasing how those hills look steeper than i remember.
We hit Hoffs hill ( thats what i know it as) and this is where i stalled it on a rock outcrop and dropped it ....just cant seem to get a clean run up that hill....damn that hill...its got me twice now....ill be back.

Again thanks guys for the ride and Fab for leading

• Like 11

Oww, ya went everywhere I wanted to go and it wasn't too hot.,owww, I should have come along. Damn damn damn! I got some stuff done at home that needed doing but owwwwww. 

• Like 3

Oww, ya went everywhere I wanted to go and it wasn't too hot.,owww, I should have come along. Damn damn damn! I got some stuff done at home that needed doing but owwwwww. 

Even hit the Lyonsville sisters behind where we used to park..... yes you should have come.

• Like 2

Great fun day out including som funny gumby moments in the morning, bent a gear shifter in the first 5 minutes of the ride, i remember clipping a branch /log on the ground.. anyway, few minutes of bending back to a usualble shape and off again...

Jeff`s ktm decided to break a small part on the end toe of the gear shifter... pissy bit of aluminium, but enough to put the toe stop on the end out of wack.. few minutes on the tools and he had a spare fitted..

couple of nice hills (including 3 sisters) all mostly done with reasonble ease..

i had the video going, but to be honest the day flowed well with not many "special" moments... so nothing really to post, although i could show jeff resting on a hill during his morning gumby moments....

• Like 7

Should have stayed for the last bit as the 50th turned out a bit of a fizzer and woke this morning with my virginity still intact.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1