Who do you recommend for suspension work
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hi 

after some advice who do you recommend for suspension work I've got a beta 300 and I'm thinking about getting suspension set for my weight I'm located in ferntree gully so would prefer Someone on the eastern side of Melbourne 

also roughly how much does it normally cost to get suspension set

Thanks Gary 

I highly recommend Krooze Tune. They've done a few bikes for me and they do top quality work. 

Plus being in Boronia they are very close to you.

Hi 
after some advice who do you recommend for suspension work I've got a beta 300 and I'm thinking about getting suspension set for my weight I'm located in ferntree gully so would prefer Someone on the eastern side of Melbourne 
also roughly how much does it normally cost to get suspension set
Thanks Gary 
Yep kroozetune would be the guy's to see they set my bike up for me and it's perfect!

I'd be 110 kg plus my back pack I'll do a proper weigh in tomorrow not home at the moment 

I'd be 110 kg plus my back pack I'll do a proper weigh in tomorrow not home at the moment 

I have racetech springs to suit your weight and could set your bike up. Pm me if your interested.
  • Like 2

I know your in boronia but if ya can get there boltons suspension set ups are the an option. Got mine done there and highly recommend em
Food for thought...

• Like 1

Highly recommend Chads Offroad Setups,

He is also a forum sponsor and offers a dirtriderZ member discount.

• Like 1

I second the CHAD from Chads Offroad. Not only a forum sponsor but a great bloke I have been using since before I was a dirtriderz member!

• Like 1

Kroozetune did my Wr450. Loved it.

I won't be going back to Choice. (In some fairness the work was done on a Yammie and not a pumpkin - take from that what you will)

Next time will be off to try the Chad.

And yeah I'm just a hack, but there's no mistaking when someone knows what they're doing with your springs... or not.

• Like 1