1 1
roadandriver

ROAD AND RIVER MOTORCYCLES ON DIRTRIDERZ!!

G'Day folks,

we are a motorcycle shop in Newtown,Geelong and are jumping on board as a sponsor for Dirtriderz.

We are very enduro orientated and have recently become SHERCO dealers after many years selling HUSKY.

We keep hard parts and consumables for all major brands and have over 3000 tyres in stock.

I'd like to offer all Dirtriderz members %10 discount on all parts,tyres and accessories in store.

I myself(Tom) will be out on some upcoming rides so look forward to meeting you all and don't forget to say hello to rest of the gang here if drop in for a visit.

Also check out our website for links to our online tyre store and our upcoming SHERCO online parts store.

Cheers Pete & Tom

• Like 15

Hi Pete & Tom,

I'll be sure to stop in to check out the Shercos!  Look forward to meeting you guys soon, and hopefully catching up on the trails.

Cheers,

Rus

• Like 1

Great work Pete & Tom. I was from other side of town but you’ve been very helpful when I’ve been stuck for odd parts in the past. Now I’m out west I’ll be dealing with you more often

• Like 1

geday Road and River,

Bought my WR 250 husky from you a while back now.

Great to see you on board.

Loved your sevice when I needed it.

Cruiser

• Like 2

Great timing as I need to get a roadworthy done on my new (to me) bike and I believe you guys do them. See you guys as soon as I find some time to get all the gear on!

• Like 1

I got around to getting my roadworthy done by Road and River during the week. Great guys who understand us as dirtbike riders. There is heaps of stock of consumables and hard parts in stock (lots of husky hard parts still hanging up) and those sexy shercos there too. Check them out if you are around Geelong and mention you are from dirtriderz

• Like 2