Cheers to our generous forum sponsors for the Annual Weekender goodies

7 posts in this topic

So am I supposed to oil this before shower beers? A massive thanks to Funnelweb Filters for the new stubbie holder and air filter. I am due for a new one and have eyed off these stubbie holders since I first saw them given away many annuals ago so I am pretty stoked. What goodies did you score?

DSC_0542.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks to all our great sponsors,I was lucky enough to win Steg pegs in the give away.also top line seat covers,force accessories,chads off road,MXTV,willmax,moto parts express and all the others cheers 

• Like 1

Great thread Noods
Being tasked with the job of reading out each of the give aways on the night it really hit home just how many great sponsors there were and the huge amount of items donated!

Like you noods, I walked away with a Funnel Web filter voucher and a stubby holder.
Ned got a $50 B&B Offroad voucher and a Barkbusters stubby holder.

Very keen to get the filter to try it out and to have a browse of the B&B site to select something for one of our bikes!

Come on peeps - share some love and let us all know how you went!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, rwcfrank said:

I walked away with a nice pair of Scotts goggles and 48 stickers on my backemoji12.png

You were not the only one,was funny especially the ones that ended up on people’s head without their knowledge  :D

• Like 4