2t4me

Needed - Pod Knee Brace replacement pad

Bit of a long shot but can't hurt to ask!

I had a look at my knee braces this morning as I need to order new straps and i discovered that I've lost one of the round pads that goes on the inside of the hinge sections.

When you buy the pods they come with 2 sets of these pads, a RED set (thin) and a BLACK set (thick).

Is there anyone on here that uses the BLACK pads and if so would you be willing to part with one of your spare red pads?

I have to buy a set of straps ($60 per leg and dont really want to spend another $60 for a full pad set just to get that one pad!

Cheers

I have an old set of pod K300’s that I no longer use in the cupboard. The red pads are all yours if you want them. 

• Like 1

I think i use the black, i will check shortly

Edit: i have a full set of new red circle pads here if you want, i have no use for them

• Like 1

WOW - what can I say! thanks for the quick responses gents..

all sorted now - (thanks Chris!)

(Nath, don't give away your straps - I cant get a replacement set until December at earliest - going to have to do a patch job with some spotlight velcro, glue and maybe a needle and thread!)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 2t4me said:

WOW - what can I say! thanks for the quick responses gents..

all sorted now - (thanks Chris!)

(Nath, don't give away your straps - I cant get a replacement set until December at earliest - going to have to do a patch job with some spotlight velcro, glue and maybe a needle and thread!)

You’re welcome to my straps although I’m not sure what size they are. 

I don’t use the pods anymore I got sick of breaking the ligaments in the stupid things. 

I’m using Astetix Cell Ultra and couldn’t be happier. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Husky310 said:

You’re welcome to my straps although I’m not sure what size they are. 

I don’t use the pods anymore I got sick of breaking the ligaments in the stupid things. 

I’m using Astetix Cell Ultra and couldn’t be happier. 

thanks mate, I'll see how I go patching them up - if I dont have any joy I might take you up on that!

Re-hashing this old thread - worked a treat last time so thought I'd try my luck again!

On Sunday's ride I somehow managed to brake one of the knee/patella caps on my pods, i was able to secure it in place with cable ties which was fine on the day as I was riding in shorts but when I zip the legs back on the cale ties will tear the pants up!

So, do any of you fine people have an old pair of braces no loner in use with e L/XL knee/patella cap that you no loner need?!?!!

Cheers