Pepperjack

The Perfect Bike trailer

Reckon I'm in the market for a bike trailer.. anyone done the research on who's making good ones for a decent price?

Want to be able to get my dirt bike and adventure bike on at the same time

Keen on fuel holder, spare tyre on the side as opposed to front and wire mesh footing so you don't slip through when loading etc.

Guessing it'll be too long to not require its own rego

• Like 2

There's Andy from Crownweld that has recently done some work on my trailer mate. He's just designed a bike trailer that folds up and can be stowed away in a small corner of your garage. Might be worth a call...
PM me if you want to have a chat with him...

• Like 1

I made this one for about $200 it's perfect for me .. nice and light to push down the driveway after a long day of riding.

• Like 5

I just brought this enclosed trailer for a good price I think $4.500 I love it and makes life so much easier carting all the gear around,it's hand made from a caravan chassis and can carry 2ton,Im in the process of setting up a 240volt solar system,can't wait for a few over nighters with the bikes 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Try Easy Trailer - light , flexible design, lower bed height, folds for storage, new at $1250 for 8x4 with wheel chock and spare wheel- I don;t have actual experience with one but been doing research and decided to by this one -