3 3
cobraone

Lal lal 1 more time

First thing thank you all for coming today much appreciated. 12 riders 1 no show. Cold morn but once riding soon warmed up. First track bit of a slop fest, from all the rain last night but loads of fun. Headed over the other side of  lal lal on a  nice fast flowing track, down a steep slightly off camber grassy hill which all did well. Got to a  favourite hill of mine, I haven't done it but  finally 3rd ride lucky got some takers. 4 takers after several tries 2 made it well done guys, also the other guys well done for trying. More guts than me. Continued on about to hit a hill, down come the rain, greasy as but fun some took the option the smart ones lol. Had some lunch and some great social time, moved on great track bit slippery by now though, half way up one hill 1 bike with clutch problem had 5 of us  older guys pushing it to the top. Where were the young guys, you guessed it talking lol. Took the option of cutting off to the dirt road sent badger with his bad clutch and possum back to the car, and we went via a nice fast track back to we will call it the water hole track. After going thru around under over about 400 water holes arrived at the cars. Thank you much Scott for sweeping and riding badgers bike out mate. Thanks dazz for some sweep as well. Not big ks today cut short from a fried clutch but I think all enjoyed and got a taste of lal lal. There's much more for next time.. You were an awesome group. Hope you enjoyed the beer. Danno x you got fast quick mate. Cheers. 

• Like 8

Sorry mate didn't get that but all good. We took off on time, more worried you had an issue. Hope to see you on the next one mate enjoy your company cheers. 

Sorry mate didn't get that but all good. We took off on time, more worried you had an issue. Hope to see you on the next one mate enjoy your company cheers. 

It was early mind you,I'm away next weekend but yeah hopefully soon because you put on a good ride.875bb2ee8ed6d295e960c7591086530e.png&key=f8352c054d47514b297bc159a1e314e5744498cfebb260ee4479eb4a839ec58f

For sure mate. My bad I have a new phone and number, I think you sent to that, my fault. See you on the next one for sure. 

• Like 1

Good ride today fellas (and lady), well led, well swept, there was allways someone there to lend a hand if required. Ive got about 30 videos to sort through, so ill prolly upload them tommorow night, ran out of time today. thanks for the compliment cobraone :lol:

• Like 2

Another gr8 day at LAL LAL,

We had beautiful sunshine to begin the ride then some clouds, then some hail, then some sunshine  and again some rain followed by some more sunshine we had it all yes it was slippery,  yes it was sloppy in places and some deep holes could be found.

But yet  again it did not disappoint, well done Cobraone for lead and thanks to Scotland for sweep duties.

Group worked together well to help each other out, as mentioned two made it up the playhill  Scotland and Kooky well done boys !

Dannoxx is a convert to tubeliss and the lal lal official photographer, although this time I will not be the featuring gumby lol...

looking forward to next ride and the video of the day, 

And starting to like unloading bike for a ride next to a pub for a quiet ale after a good day on the bike :beerchug:

• Like 2

Thanks Cobraone for a great ride , wet, muddy and  slippery was the order of the day, Great to see you putting up these true L2 rides,i  thoroughly enjoyed the day.

Thanks to all that helped sweep, lead, and assit when needed, that is what makes thees rides work so well.

Cheers Dex 

• Like 1

Thx for a fun day out.

I really must ride there more.

Great crew. Everyone seemed to have a good day out.

I thought the ride level was very much as posted, level 2 with 2 plus in spots, congrats on that Cobraone and on a fun day out.

I love that sandy fire trail we hit a couple of times.

Was glad to finally get up that bloody play hill.

Well done to all. Everyone had a crack and helped when required 

• Like 5

Videos are incoming, im no movie director but ive tried to edit out the boring bits, theres quiet a few videos most of them fairly short, watch this space

Sounds like I missed another good ride.

Bad Badger, my sympathies on the clutch. Is it the new bike?

My DRZ 250's clutch has kept me out of the last couple of rides (the new aftermarket one didn't last long;seemed to be road duty cork type) am now looking to get a complete EBC heavy duty Dirt set (will have to wait for it from the states though). In the meantime I'll slum some rides on my KTM, just put a bash plate on it so hopefully can join in the next ride.

Thankyou Cobraone for organising and leading this ride and Scottland for sweeping, the crew that came out to play made for a very succesfull, enjoyable day. Very wet and greasy conditions which took some skill,  riding the steep off camber gullies in particular where touching brakes or accelerating would send the bike in a slide down the slope and some of the climbs were a true 2+ while the more open loamy/twisty/whooped/bermed/hilly sections got the addrenilan/blood rushing and with some wanting to play - loved it.  

Dannox - great footage mate, thankyou