My IT250K

10 posts in this topic

Chop    27

I would be too. Had one of these beasts when I was 16 and now at 42 I'd love to have one again...one day. Truely a beautiful bike of the time.

• Like 1

dalesween    55
I would be too. Had one of these beasts when I was 16 and now at 42 I'd love to have one again...one day. Truely a beautiful bike of the day.
It was beautiful to ride through the bush,nice power,enough bottom end to climb anything and compared to today's seats that seat felt like the most comfy recliner ever.
  • Like 1

dalesween    55

$3400 with all the original indicators,speedo,rear guard,battery box,chain guards etc.I also had enough parts too keep it running for another 10 years too like new barrell and new impossible to find 3rd gear pinion etc I got another $1500 for on eBay.

plus a years rec rego.

dalesween    55

Nah he's an engineer up near Wallan, he's in his 60s and still keeps in touch and says he loves it,has stripped it right down and inspected etc and put it all back together with indicators,battery,brake lights and everything else hooked up,once I've sold a bike I know it's gone and the new owner does what he likes with it but it sounds like it's gone to a really good home so it's one of those feel good stories.

• Like 3

Skolnick    545

That's a thing of beauty!   I wish I could have that in my shed. Summer street cruiser. Wouldn't hit the dirt apart from the odd dirt road.

I had a the 200 when I was younger and still to this day I regret selling it.

• Like 1