jetmani

SEXY PADDED SHORTS

Great value and look like they've got a fair bit of padding. My oneal shorts were $70+ and yours have more padding you got yourself a good deal. 

• Like 2

I paid $40 for my Oneal shorts a couple of years ago and as you said they are now $70, I don't know how long the Chinese ones will last but for $15 who cares.

• Like 2

Any extra padding on the hips is very valuable . When I came off in Feb last year I had none. The foam bits from my pants were in the car! Doh! ( You were there trails)
My left hip is still slightly tender and I didn't even break anything down there. It just was like being hit on side with a sledge hammer . Bone bleed and very deep bruising . Hematoma . Had lots of needling/ physio on it also so yeah hip padding is a very good idea.

The knobs on the bum look a little uncomfortable http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Motocross-Skiing-Motorcycle-Protection-Padded-Pants-Sport-Hip-Bum-Armour-Shorts-/262866140433?var=&hash=item3d340afd11%3Am%3AmdUT8JpQRkX_eHFKJKucU7Q&_trkparms=pageci%253Ad3a47549-5b24-11e7-99b5-74dbd180588f%257Cparentrq%253Ae921ffe215c0a629ab1551b5fffb0303%257Ciid%253A11

• Like 1

Got these today, $15 delivered from China.
A bit tight in the crotch area but otherwise not bad.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.13e9a005775ce99ee52127104a0b649b.jpg

Might order a pair my self.....
What size did you order and what pant size are you riding with.
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Cujo said:

Might order a pair my self.....
What size did you order and what pant size are you riding with.

I wear 36 size pants, if I get another pair of shorts I'd go for XXL, typical Chinese everything is a bit smaller.

• Like 1

I wear 36 size pants, if I get another pair of shorts I'd go for XXL, typical Chinese everything is a bit smaller.

Especially in the crutch area
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1