backpack

22 posts in this topic

need to upgrade to bigger back pack and looking for something. that built to last .all in put would be good as im going back to tube and need tto have spare tube .tool and pump now so need something on the large size

The uswe bags look good haven't used one my self .

on a high country ride lately I ran a camelback with a waist tool belt worked well .

Danial this is a great thread because I'm looking at the same think, as Iv just taken up riding 2strokes and your not always riding with fuel tanker Hoff300 and Habs ️ you need to carry 5 litres of extra fuel.

I've just bought a USWE camo with the back protector. I fitted tool kit, puncture kit, tyre levers, first aid kit, tow rope, 3 litres of water and heaps more room for food, extra water etc. Felt heavy lifting it but didn't notice it riding. Sits nice and high and has cool pockets for phone, keys etc. Very happy with it, but pricey.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pickers said:

The uswe bags look good haven't used one my self .

on a high country ride lately I ran a camelback with a waist tool belt worked well 

yeah not a fan of vest or waist belt

24 minutes ago, Gypsy501 said:

Danial this is a great thread because I'm looking at the same think, as Iv just taken up riding 2strokes and your not always riding with fuel tanker Hoff300 and Habs emoji618.png️ you need to carry 5 litres of extra fuel.

yeah that why im going tpi so i can take fuel from 4t

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingdavey said:

I've just bought a USWE camo with the back protector. I fitted tool kit, puncture kit, tyre levers, first aid kit, tow rope, 3 litres of water and heaps more room for food, extra water etc. Felt heavy lifting it but didn't notice it riding. Sits nice and high and has cool pockets for phone, keys etc. Very happy with it, but pricey.

do you have pic as it sounds just what im look for

yeah that what i need but does it fit all size as im big guy with a big gut so would the starp fix a 3xl shirt guy

I'd recommend the Ogio Flight Vest too mate. They carry the weight so well and have crazy amount of pockets.

Image result for ogio flight vestOGIO Flight Vest

If you do want to carry fuel, maybe this from liquid containment. Has both a water and a fuel bladder.
Image result for liquid containment fuel bladderImage result for liquid containment fuel bladder

9 hours ago, MrNoodle said:

I'd recommend the Ogio Flight Vest too mate. They carry the weight so well and have crazy amount of pockets.

Image result for ogio flight vestOGIO Flight Vest

If you do want to carry fuel, maybe this from liquid containment. Has both a water and a fuel bladder.
Image result for liquid containment fuel bladderImage result for liquid containment fuel bladder

Ok i have a look at them but  again which shop has them as i like the back pack but can try i on to see if i like

I use this mate,
3L bladder
Heaps of room/different pockets to put stuff in, I fit 2 tubes,ktm tool pack,tyre leavers, pump, bolt pack, lunch and after it warms up mid mornings I can squeeze my vest in if I trye85ca0fcdf46e251e8d5e3abff4dcc80.jpg

Ok i have a look at them but  again which shop has them as i like the back pack but can try i on to see if i like

Ogio flight vest should be in most shops, Liquid containment are in qld I think, I have seen a couple of members who had them and rated them for safety

When l had a 2stroke and off on a long high country ride l'd either carry 2x600ml bottles or strap up a 2lt coke bottle to the rear guard?

I use a camelback rim runner. Has a 3 litre bladder and 2 more big sections. Easily fits my tool kit first aid kit tube toilet paper snacks and could fit more. 

Akso has padding for your back. Think I paid about $150. There are some on eBay I think for between 120-150. 

Have a look at the Kriega range as well. I am a big guy and mine fits me well. They have a different kind of harness that is fully adjustable and it takes the weight off your back. There are quite a few different sizes and you can also buy add on packs that attach to them. They have a 10 year guarantee as well. There's also some bloke called Jarvis that uses them.