5 5
steveRR

Proshot Cam Mount group buy

Recommended Posts

Hahaha that's awesome Jay!

The mic works really well for picking your voice up at the chin mount hey...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, steveRR said:

Hahaha that's awesome Jay!

The mic works really well for picking your voice up at the chin mount hey...

Yeah too well...god l make odd noises!!!

Definitely for now on, my utoob vids will be rated R for language:P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/04/2017 at 3:05 PM, ohmygewd said:

Yeah too well...god l make odd noises!!!

Definitely for now on, my utoob vids will be rated R for language:P

So are we getting any of this new footage uploaded to YT? I've been checking out a couple of your old ride vids around about. Any new ones showing off your new perspective? :blink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, steveRR said:

So are we getting any of this new footage uploaded to YT? I've been checking out a couple of your old ride vids around about. Any new ones showing off your new perspective? :blink:

Once l get off my behind and do some editing...look out for it!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks TrailZ!

[mention=2560]urustu[/mention] are you wanting to buy a proshot mount?

 

Had one, now sold sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
5 5