5 5
steveRR

Proshot Cam Mount group buy

Would anyone be interested in a group buy of some http://Www.proshotcam.com helmetcam mounts?

They're good jiggers, as reviewed by Enduro crosstraining, just a bit pricey to bring in at $67 AUD for one. I've emailed them about shipping cost for 3 or 6 units to check the discount, but it could work out to more like 45 or 50 bucks per mount.

You can get black or white and your existing Gopro just bolts on. IMHO they give the best possible pov and perspective of riding.

741B05D4-7D9C-46DF-A39B-187843A488D0-2424-000008A12E96ADF6_tmp.png

• Like 3

Thanks for the interest guys!

Still just waiting on an email back from them. I asked how much for 6 to be shipped over. Let you know what I hear. 

SteveRR 

Thanks for the interest guys!
Still just waiting on an email back from them. I asked how much for 6 to be shipped over. Let you know what I hear. 
SteveRR 

Cheer. Thanks Steve

Guys I had a message come back from Proshotcam today and the unit price has come back at $44AUD which isn't too bad. 

If we get 5 people who want one, plus me, then I'll pull the trigger and order the 6 mounts. Then I could just hand the mounts out when I see you on a ride or post them. Pay would be via Paypal or direct deposit, that's easiest.

In so far:

TRAILZ, ohmygewd, MattL, coggs, Tcutter250

Cheers!

SteveRR

• Like 2

Alright, no worries coggs and Tcutter250. Both added.

I will make the order guys.

PM coming to get a colour preference. 

• Like 2

Cheers guys, noted all black. They're all ordered and on their way as of last week! Will update when I get them :)

• Like 2

They look good for trailriding and would give a great view angle.
It's a pity that all types of cameras and mounts are banned on a helmuts now for racing. The chest or bike mount is only accepted and this view angle is not my favourite.
Plenty of racers pulling off there mounts at scrutineering to pass atm,so you really need 2 helmuts.

• Like 1

I run one of these on my bell helmet and the angle for footage is fantastic.
If anyone in still deciding my advice is get one

• Like 4

I run one of these on my bell helmet and the angle for footage is fantastic.
If anyone in still deciding my advice is get one

Ive watched a heap of your vids habs love the footage you get from the mount

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Also running the pro shot & its great, I also like to do a bit of talking while riding & its great for picking up your voice as per this vid.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2017 at 8:49 PM, Cammo300 said:

Also running the pro shot & its great, I also like to do a bit of talking while riding & its great for picking up your voice as per this vid.

Cammo what camera etc do you use ? I'm just learning about this stuff and was looking at the Go Pro sesson, the audio on yours is great and I didn't think they would pick it up so well. 

Cammo what camera etc do you use ? I'm just learning about this stuff and was looking at the Go Pro sesson, the audio on yours is great and I didn't think they would pick it up so well. 

I've got a gopro hero 3+ with the skeleton back mounted on a proshot gopro mount

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Loved the proshot camera mount this weekend watching the video makes ya feel like you are back in the saddle, awesome addition,

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yeh it's been awesum hey you can relive the ride and go thru what ya coulda done differently lol
I've had issues downloading the video though.
Has anyone else had problems?

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Crash tested the Proshot and works well....my commentary, didn't realise l talk a lot a crap in my helmet!!!

Love it!!

• Like 1