Burnzie

B&B OFF ROAD SHOUT OUT!!!

MASSIVE shout out to B&B OFF ROAD ENGINEERING our forum sponsor!! Was lucky enough to win a voucher for these guys at the annual weekender and used it to grab a couple of items from them. I found them very helpful and pleasant to deal with and more than happy to help me out with any questions ect I had with their products. Even nice enough to wave my offer of paying the difference of the products and the value of my gift voucher, LEGENDS!

Definitely will be recommending them to others and making any other purchases from them for myself in the future.

THANKS AGAIN B&B OFF ROAD! AND ALSO DIRTRIDERZ  FOR THE AWSOME PRIZE!!

• Like 11

• Good to hear Burnzie. I have a $50 voucher. Have no idea what I want as of yet. Don't think they sell a bash plate to suit a 2st Beta?

• Good to hear Burnzie. I have a $50 voucher. Have no idea what I want as of yet. Don't think they sell a bash plate to suit a 2st Beta?

Call them up mate. It is a popular bike so yours may be a prototype
  • Like 2

Agreed Mr Noodle. Just give em a buzz they might be able to fix something up for ya. The heat guard for my header pipe I got wasn't actually listed for my kato350 but as it happens most 350's have similar or the same header pipe with slight differences but chances are they will fit to a similar bike ok anyways

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 1

B&B Off Road are brilliant to deal with! I'm only using their products from now on.

I destroyed a radiator guard on Arbos desert ride last year, I went to the bike shop to order a new set of guards thinking I'd have to buy both left and right hand guards.

The guys at the shop call B&B to order a set for me, they asked if I could just get the left hand side. B&B were more that happy to split a set and send me one guard!

They sent the guard directly to my house, saving me from going to the shop to pick it up.

I had the new guard within days, then a couple of days later they called me to see if I was happy with the new guard and how it fit, because they had just recently changed the design of them and no longer made the guards like the one that was on the right hand side of my bike.

I wasn't happy with the fit and explained why I didn't like it. They were appreciative of the feedback and told me that they will make a guard for me using the old design and I'd have it in a week, they also said not to worry about sending the other guard back.

Well in just under a week I had a new old guard, and then again in a couple of days they rang to see if I was happy with the guard and it's fit, which I was! 

To me they went over and above in trying to make me happy and in return they'll have my business for life.

Anyway a month later I had to go to Ballarat for work so I took the bad fitting guard with me and dropped it off to them. 

They are a really nice bunch of people there with an impressive facility. 

• Like 12

They are a great bunch at B and B. Highly recommend their work and customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I gotta agree with all the above comments.

Ordered some new rad guards for coise's bike on thursday arvo and they were at my front door friday morning.

Really wasnt expecting until next week.

Well orgainsed and good looking product.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 3