Who's riding out north or north west?
1 1

19 posts in this topic

K85M84    28

Hey girls, who's been riding lately and anyone up for a ride out north or north west?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

K T    6

Hi ladies

I haven't been on here for a while, i also haven't been on a proper ride in a while, I am living just north of Bendigo if anyone is keen for a ride out this side of Melbourne  shout out 

Katie 

daisy    4

Hi Gals, I haven't posted on here before but would like to meet up with other riders.

Next weekend, May 5-7 I'm keen to ride in the Castlemaine area if anyone is interested? I haven't ridden the area before so if anyone can share local knowledge, advice, trails info or directions I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm a 40yo L3, but with only sporadic riding over the last 2 years. I have a Honda CRF230F & love technical riding, single trails or getting speed on more sweeping routes. I'm based in Melbourne metro but always up to traveling for a good ride/weekend away. I've ridden Macedon area many times (convenient & varied), Dimboola & Little Desert many times (my favourite), Tallarook & King Lake.

Many thanks! x Daisy

• Like 1

K85M84    28

Hey daisy, I'm up for rides but I'm more level 2 riding. I happy to ride out most places but might be a bit slow for you.
Kelly :)

daisy    4

Hi Kelly, I may be slow too. I haven't ridden for 5 months! Where are you? I'm happy to meet for a ride anywhere around Castlemaine next weekend if you're keen? X

K85M84    28

I'm out Wallan way. Happy to meet half way. What date you wanna ride?

daisy    4

Ok, thanks Kelly. I think it'll be difficult logistically to catch up this time though. I'm spending the weekend in Castlemaine, coming from Collingwood on Friday & wanted to ride Sat.

It'd be great to get together another time. I usually ride Macedon area & would be happy to meet near Wallan if there's some good riding there? X

K T    6

Hi ladies,

I'm based up in Rushworth at the moment, which is about an hour north east of bendigo, and im always keen for a ride, im riding a KTM 350, id say I'm probably a level 2. I am off work untill the 23rd of this month if your keen for a ride between now and then, I can travel  to meet you somewhere, pending i get a new car this week as i just sold my ute.

I'm always looking for someone to ride with, i'd love to join up with you if your riding any time soon

Katie 

K T    6

Ballan is a bit over 2 hours drive from me, is that where you have been riding? 

daisy    4

Hey Katie & Kelly,

Are you keen to get together for a ride around Broadford/Tallarook? Open to suggestions for other locations. Just looked for halfway point between Rushworth & Collingwood. Can't do this weekend but can do next Fri or Sat, May 19/20. x

K85M84    28

Hey daisy yeah very keen. I'm in Wallan and happy to travel prob max 2hrs if it a late ride. Tallarook is close to me and I have been there before. I'm free next sat 20. I'm a lvl 2 rider but I just go abit slower than some other lvl 2 riders.

daisy    4

Great Kelly! The area you've ridden before in TallaRook, is it open all year round?

Will PM to work out the details

x

K T    6

Hi Daisy, & Kelly

Tallarook isn't too far from me too far from me, I would love to join you on this ride but I am lacking in transport in the form of a car,  probably wont have one for 3 weeks (lucky i'm at work for 2 of these), but please if you are doing any rides in the future I am keen as to get out riding with some new people!!, I'll try to look on here more often, I do forget about it sometimes.

happy riding

On 11/05/2017 at 7:14 PM, daisy said:

Hey Katie & Kelly,

Are you keen to get together for a ride around Broadford/Tallarook? Open to suggestions for other locations. Just looked for halfway point between Rushworth & Collingwood. Can't do this weekend but can do next Fri or Sat, May 19/20. x

• Like 1

daisy    4

Hi Katie, oh that's a shame! But yes will post any other riding opportunities on here & hope you can join in next time x

• Like 1