Geoffro

E.O.I For another bulk buy of UHF/VHF Dual Band Hand Helds

Some time back i made an order for a heap of hand helds, these are dual band units, UHF/VHF and come with all the accessories like lithium battery, drop in charger, speaker mic etc..
They come from overseas unprogrammed, but have a guy who programs them up for a few bucks per unit.. with uhf cb and vhf pol receive...

They are very small and compact and also have fm radio and a little led torch...

I will post up some more info soon, but can tell you that they will be $80 each programmed and ready to go, plus postage.

Please post up if your interested.

They are ideal for on the bike ( high country riding ), 4wd'ing, car to car etc etc.....
The FM radio on these things work well also
Specs,
Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-519.995 MHz
Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
Output Power: 4 /1Watts
128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
Built-in VOX Function
1750Hz Brust Tone
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
LED Flashlight
Large LCD Display
Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
Emergency Alert
Low Battery Alert
Battery Saver
Time-out Timer
Keypad Lock
Monitor Channel
Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz

They come with everything you see in the pic, speaker mic also
The batteries on these bad boys last for ages too..

List,

Me x5 PAID

Baileyisme x2 PAID POSTED

Andyeighty8 x2 PAID POSTED

Arbo x1 PAID

Tcutter250 x1 PAID POSTED

Farmerbrown x2 PAID

Tingles x2 PAID

Ozzyla x3  PAID POSTED

Groundhog x2 PAID

post-1-0-35629000-1435464716.jpg

post-1-0-08326100-1435464721.jpg

• Like 2

Is there any mounting spots on these or holes I could make a bracket up to screw into to mount it on my motorbike or something?

Hey mate, on the back of unit there is 2 holes where the belt clip is mounted, so I guess you could make something to suit.
I just put the UHF into my camel back and have the external mic / speaker go over my shoulder and clipped onto the front chest straps of the camel back and it works fine. Great unit and very handy on big group rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Hey mate, on the back of unit there is 2 holes where the belt clip is mounted, so I guess you could make something to suit.
I just put the UHF into my camel back and have the external mic / speaker go over my shoulder and clipped onto the front chest straps of the camel back and it works fine. Great unit and very handy on big group rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good idea, cheers mate

Put me down for 1 thanks Geoffro.
I already have one, and the battery does last all day easily.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

The battery lasts for ages. I leave it in my gear bag and it just seems to always be charged. Great little unit and was excellent when we were at Goughs Bay. The sweep would talk to someone mid pack and relay messages to the lead rider once the group had really spread out.

• Like 3

That is about 12 so far, plus the ones i am ordering for a couple of mates, already enough for an order,
 but will let this thread go for another week, so that nobody misses out, as i wont be doing another order anytime soon..

Cheers!

Payment for all radios to be made as soon as please guys, for those of you without my payment details, plz shoot me a pm

Cheers

Hey Geoffro,

I bought 2 of these exact uhf's but I don't have the external speaker. Can you get the external speaker separately? If so how much?

Hey Geoffro,

I bought 2 of these exact uhf's but I don't have the external speaker. Can you get the external speaker separately? If so how much?

Hey mate,
I am pretty sure i can order a couple of extra speaker mics, i will ask him in an email when i order the radios, and ill let you know