Does anyone think having a lost and found section is a good idea 

Often we may lose or find something  in a carpark or on the trails 

ie gopro, sat nav gps, bike bits , tools. etc

always a slim chance they can be returned to the owner 

And I can start the ball rolling 

Lost  Bash Plate   (plastic) 

Lost at Buzz's loop, Mt Disappointment 

Suit KTM 350exc-f 

Possibly on a track or way off the side of a track or floating down a creek.

• Like 3

Sweep riders that lose PEOPLE , this section is not for you.

You know who you are . :DLOL:P

• Like 3

5excf I think I have one in my shed I found at Elaine for a KTM 350 You can have it .

Btw I lost my toolkit out there one day and blokes riding behind me picked it up and handed it back to me on the ride. A week later I went out there on a Saturday. A few days after that Saturday old mate from the week before call me and asks if I'm missing anything. I say no not that I know of . He says go look at your bike ... I go back and say my toolkit . He says yes he was out there Sunday morning and knew it was mine and said come get it! He lives 2 minutes away! Lucky as!

I'll get the part number off the bashplate ... standby

f9faad0fe620c3332c246ae148b1f371.jpga114fde8b45cc132b98beae082ce4bc3.jpg

Is this any good? It doesn't say 350 ? And might be to old? Dunno ?

• Like 3

I think them plastic KTM "bash plates" and "fender bags" are the most common things you come across on the trails.

There's one blue barkbuster on the side of a trail at Mt Dissa (near the big nasty hill at the North end, near Diggers Tk I think)...we tried to bring it home but we were falling off the bike a lot and we didn't want to end up with a barkbuster pierced into our back so we had to leave it there :/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5EXC-F said:

Does anyone think having a lost and found section is a good idea 

Often we may lose or find something  in a carpark or on the trails 

ie gopro, sat nav gps, bike bits , tools. etc

always a slim chance they can be returned to the owner 

And I can start the ball rolling 

Lost  Sump cover guard (plastic) 

Lost at Buzz's loop, Mt Disappointment 

Suit KTM 350exc-f 

Possibly on a track or way off the side of a track or floating down a creek.

Perfect time to upgrade to a B&B alloy bash plate mate. I just gave my old plastic one away to Marko. Good thread though

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Gypsy501 said:

I think them plastic KTM "bash plates" and "fender bags" are the most common things you come across on the trails.

They need this custom mod!

20160611_152026.jpg

• Like 2

LOST :

2 testicles :

I know its a long shot because it was nearly twelve months ago , I was out at the Strathbogies and fell off braking my collarbone, At the time i didn't notice the missing testicles , but since getting back on the bike I have noticed that I am struggling with out them , people have told me to " Grow a pair " but at my age that seems to be taking forever, As for the Bike shops and on line , no help at all in finding replacements ,

Any help finding them would be greatly appreciated , at the same time I also seem to have misplaced MY BIKE FITNESS, I was hoping to find that in the bottom of my gear bag , but to no avail , 

Again any help in locating the above mentioned items would be greatly appreciated !!!

cheers JT

• Like 8

I think if you look closely....they're not lost...... ...just receeded...... just needs more riding to shake them loose. 😆

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jontaylor said:

LOST :

2 testicles :

I know its a long shot because it was nearly twelve months ago , I was out at the Strathbogies and fell off braking my collarbone, At the time i didn't notice the missing testicles , but since getting back on the bike I have noticed that I am struggling with out them , people have told me to " Grow a pair " but at my age that seems to be taking forever, As for the Bike shops and on line , no help at all in finding replacements ,

Any help finding them would be greatly appreciated , at the same time I also seem to have misplaced MY BIKE FITNESS, I was hoping to find that in the bottom of my gear bag , but to no avail , 

Again any help in locating the above mentioned items would be greatly appreciated !!!

cheers JT

Can't help you with the testies JT, but if you can't find your bike fitness, head up to Mt Cole, I lost my fitness up there somewhere .... if you can find it, you can have it.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jontaylor said:

LOST :

2 testicles :

cheers JT

What a classic.

While you're out there in the never never looking for earlier mentioned southern parts of your anatomy. Spare a thought for our polititions they've lost their backbone, somewhere prior to entering parliament. If somebody locates that kindly return to the owner post haste as they really need one. They're currently presiding over this country with jelly backs, no backbone. 

i lost my virginity years and years ago. If you find the female that took that could you ask her kindly to return it to the original place of purchase or replace it with one of the same purity, value and innocence that mine once was. I really have never been the same without it. It was a case of all down hill riding from there. Even if it's broken or slightly wornout I'd like to have it back. 

Believe me I've searched high and low for my virginity and the bludger still alludes me til this day. I have looked in all areas and for all of the assistance that has been offered from others it is still yet to be found.  

Ah well I'll continue my search with my trusty bear grills wilderness kit in hand, my rubber gloves, borat mankini and gumboots. 

I WILL FIND YOU VIRGINITY. IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.

• Like 1