1 1
BarryO

Armour for the man with a fuller figure

I am looking for advice from those of us who love trail endure, but also enjoy a beer.

It has been around 10 years since I sold my last bike after my first kid. Now my two boys are of age and into riding so I have just bought myself a 2012 450 kato.

what I am after is some advice on a good under jersey armour/brace combo. I've looked at the Leatt 5.5 which looks like it would be fairly hot and the Oneal underdog, which looked really cheaply made.

Any advice on the Leatt or other options would be great.

cheers.

I have an Underdog II and find it just fine for me. It was the most comfortable and adjustable for my shape and size when trying available options on. It's pretty meshy so not too hot and has lots of protection which is what I was looking for, compared to say the AXO. When I was shopping I was told that the EVS are more generous and looser in fit than most.

I have an AXO air cage in extra large, I'm a fat bastard (6 foot, 100 kg) and it fits great, I only wear a t shirt under it and no Jersey, it keeps you cool.

I have an EVS ballistic. I too am in the fb club. Fitted fine at 125kg and still good at 100kg. I'm 6ft 3in

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey Barry, how are you mate? You can try some armour fromResurgence Gear Australasia . They have some world's certified stuff.