Vid's by HABS

As I generally do a mix of rides with friends on and off the forum,  I thought I'd start my own thread and post footage in here for those that care to watch.

My first entry in here will is from Goughs Bay last weekend....Hope you enjoy!

• Like 19
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I generally do a mix of rides with friends on and off the forum,  I thought I'd start my own thread and post footage in here for those that care to watch. My first entry in here will is from G

Mid week Secret location ride from last Thursday   

Not vid but a few pics of weekend Habs and hilltop viewpoint Campsite

I always enjoy your vid's Heath esp your now almost signature ghosties . That water did look cold. Only thing worse than riding round all day feeling like you've peed your pants is a injury or bike failure . Thanks for sharing :) Humility makes a rider a better rider I reckon.

• Like 2
I always enjoy your vid's Heath esp your now almost signature ghosties . That water did look cold. Only thing worse than riding round all day feeling like you've peed your pants is a injury or bike failure . Thanks for sharing Humility makes a rider a better rider I reckon.

Thanks mate, happy to entertain the masses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, Habs said:

Playing around at Wildwood today

That last hill at 5.30 had me in the dry at the practice day after last years event. I dont see how I could get up it as I dont have the balls to do big jumps up it like others I was with who were getting up it. So whooped out and steep and I'd almost end up in prickles when failing!

• Like 3