2 2
Geoffro

Welcome to our newest forum sponsor - Motopartsexpress

Motopartsexpress are an online store, and have been supporting dirtriderZ with prizes for the last couple of years for annual weekenders...

They are now full behind the forum, they offer unreal prices on, brake and clutch levers, sprockets, flywheel pullers, and sintered brake pads....  They do not currently have a website, but can be found on the below link, their prices are awesome, and they offer FREE postage..

If you are after any of the above consumable bike parts mentioned, please feel free to purchase from Motopartsexpress, and support those, who support the forum.     Cheers!!

Ebay Store,

http://stores.ebay.com.au/motopartsexpress2015

Facebook page,

https://www.facebook.com/Motopartsexpress-377648995768201/

• Like 4

I have just put 440 km on a set of their brake pads front and rear and they were mint as far as I'm concerned. Really happy so far. Also got a 13 front sprocket but will fit that at a later date. 2 thumbs up from me

• Like 2

Hey all,

Motopartsexpress are about to do so give aways, and are continue to do FREE postage on everything they sell.

Please feel free to get behind another one of our forum sponsors and like and share the page.

https://www.facebook.com/Motopartsexpress-377648995768201/

The feedback i am getting from forum members, is that their brake pads, levers etc are top notch, probably the cheapest out there online, and with free postage, how can you scroll past them when shopping for consumables......

Cheers in advance!!

• Like 2

Just bought a set of front pads from them via ebay store.

I have a set of rears on and they are doing a great job of getting me out of trouble!!!

• Like 2

The guys from MotoPartsExpress, would like feedback from members who have purchased something from them.

They are confident and proud of the quality products they sell, but welcome any and all feedback..

Cheers!!

A few people are happy with these which is great as they are a forum sponsor and they had 2 for 1 deal a while back. Any more feedback on the MPE brake pads? Value,wear of pads and rotors,stopping power,feel,progression,do they squeel when hot,etc? 

i am really looking at trying the semi metallic on the rear with a solid disc but feedback on the sintered would also be good. 

On 21/04/2017 at 6:44 AM, cluffie said:

A few people are happy with these which is great as they are a forum sponsor and they had 2 for 1 deal a while back. Any more feedback on the MPE brake pads? Value,wear of pads and rotors,stopping power,feel,progression,do they squeel when hot,etc? 

i am really looking at trying the semi metallic on the rear with a solid disc but feedback on the sintered would also be good. 

Hi,

We are getting plenty of return customers on the brake pads, and hearing good reports.

So that has to be a good thing   :)

G'day guys,

We are now starting to list oil filters...

We currently only have them to suit the below Honda's and Husqvarna's

They are being sold individually or in packs of 2,3,4,5,,6 or 10 packs

It obviously works out, the more you purchase, the cheaper it works out, with 1 filter being $19.95 posted, and a 10 pack being $64.95 posted

Keep an eye out for filters to suit other bikes soon!

-MSPEC FILTERS are designed and constructed to suit the modern demands of both Offroad and performance Roadbike applications.

- Intergrated pressure relief value.

-Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standards

-Manufactured using only highest quality filter papers from Japan

-Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.

-MSPEC Quality

Untitledf.jpg

Untitledfff.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I always use sintered and have had a solid disks since almost new. I like the pads and can't be beat for their price. I have tried some eBay ones and savage mx ones and they don't seem as good/lasting as the motopartsexpress ones. I haven't had them squeal ever. I have only ever replaced discs once with metalgear discs and they are still in good condition but have tried lots of pads in that time. Rear disc probably has over 200 hours on it

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Been using these brake pads (a few sets) over the last couple of bikes.  I am hard on rear brakes and ride the rear brake a lot.  Good wear and feel - a bargain compared with the shop pads.  Highly recommended.

• Like 1

My brake pad eating season is about to begin.. I normally get 2 rides out of set of rear pads in wet sand. Anglesea eats them!

My brake pad eating season is about to begin.. I normally get 2 rides out of set of rear pads in wet sand. Anglesea eats them!

You need nuetron branded pads and a full solid round disc (not a wave)mate.
Unbeatable most economical combo for wet winter riding.
  • Like 3