The Bench..... Out Injured,,,,,
9 9

335 posts in this topic

Off the bench , woo hoo ,

How good is it riding a dirt bike.

Went for a cruisy 5hr ride out at Warby today with a mate to see how I and the bike was going after the big stack at Anglesea.

All good , hip is still tender , found a nice tight track with heaps of logs at start of day and also found the quarry rock wall area and nailed every face.

Good day out.

8 people like this

Great to hear your back on the pegs mate

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

To those on the bench , hopefully we are keeping you entertained with the ride reports of late .

Keep us informed of your progress Dann ,Hoff ,Shane and Mike.

We are all looking forward to riding and catching up with you all again,

7 people like this

Seeing a haematologist on the 8th may, but half tempted to do a level 2 ride in the mean time and just take it easy. Will discuss this with my GP tomorrow, bloody DVT. Ride reports have been great just wish I was on some of them, good to see you back Chris.  

7 people like this

1 hour ago, 5EXC-F said:

To those on the bench , hopefully we are keeping you entertained with the ride reports of late .

Keep us informed of your progress Dann ,Hoff ,Shane and Mike.

We are all looking forward to riding and catching up with you all again,

I'm in for surgery next wendsday, so hopefully better outcome,physio is already lined up so forwards to getting back on the bike hopefully. :drz(5):

4 people like this

Cheers Chris ,
I have done 2 physio days a week and was very pleased to be given the go ahead to ride the bike this weekend
Will catch you on ride soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 people like this

I'm getting plastic surgery on my ear to remove a sun spot this Friday... so no riding this coming weekend :( Hopefully be ok for the following weekend..

2 people like this

35 minutes ago, PeteV said:

I'm getting plastic surgery on my ear to remove a sun spot this Friday... so no riding this coming weekend :( Hopefully be ok for the following weekend..

So the doctor recommends you where your helmet more often to avoid sun spots , that's what I hear.

2 people like this

I'm a bit worried the helmet might rub on the wound and could slow the healing ..
I don't want to pull up on a corner with blood running down my neck ... Hopefully it won't touch or I can tape it up or something! Will be my first questions to the surgeon!

On 11/04/2017 at 9:27 PM, ktm shane said:

I'm in for surgery next wendsday, so hopefully better outcome,physio is already lined up so forwards to getting back on the bike hopefully. :drz(5):

Update from me,went in on the 14th of April for my op came to after and my surgeon tells me I had re injured the shoulder (hurt it getting out of bed that morning) and was bleeding so couldn't put the anchor points in to repair the ligaments.he did clean up rotator cuff and repaired the bicep tendon,so I am back in on the 31st for hopefully final instalment before the physio starts after 6 weeks.

1 person likes this