Dvmcc Pony X Wedderburn 2Nd Aug Sunday
3 3

40 posts in this topic

Cuff    48

Great event !! had a ball. Raced ironman 3 hours. Almost got T boned by a herd of cattle on a corner. At first I thought it was someone putting a serious block pass on me. There was also a lot of giant cactuses around the edges of the course

Brownballs there wasn't many Betas there was that you injured up the back of the course ?

• Like 2

Bandicoot    4,430

Great event !! had a ball. Raced ironman 3 hours. Almost got T boned by a herd of cattle on a corner. At first I thought it was someone putting a serious block pass on me. There was also a lot of giant cactuses around the edges of the course

Brownballs there wasn't many Betas there was that you injured up the back of the course ?

Hope Browny chimes in but from what he was saying on facey he took a bit of a hit on the first lap unfortunately !!

Hope to see you back up & going quickly mate !!

Brownballs    1,052

'Twas me unfortunately Cuff. Managed to find a stump right next to the track with my knee. Finally made it to hospital last night at about 11pm after the pain became too much. X-rays showed no breaks. Will wait a couple of days and get an MRI to look at ligaments. Crutches, drugs and rest for a while!! Was a ripper track though.....the 3/4 of a lap I saw anyway!!

• Like 2

Bandicoot    4,430

'Twas me unfortunately Cuff. Managed to find a stump right next to the track with my knee. Finally made it to hospital last night at about 11pm after the pain became too much. X-rays showed no breaks. Will wait a couple of days and get an MRI to look at ligaments. Crutches, drugs and rest for a while!! Was a ripper track though.....the 3/4 of a lap I saw anyway!!

So sending you a Text or PM to ride this Thurs doesn't work for you then huh ????

Heal up mate coz when I explore that next section you will have to come ride it as a full loop :)

Brucie.T    605

That's no good brownballs, I hope it's not too bad for you

I'm surprised no one didn't get cleaned up by the giant cactuses beside the track

Results are up, Ironman class doesn't exist

http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/1178879

If you filter through the "all results" bit the ironman people are there listed there with there full names,if your looking for your time that is?

Cujo    2,235

Great Video Brownballs!

I hope your not too broken! Heal up quick

Brucie.T    605

There is a tab "by class"

Like cuff said there's no ironman in the bit only the pony class'

PS. just noticed from your vid who you where i came past you whilst you where down but them guys had already stopped to help ya...hope ypu recover well mate.

Bushyaz    269

Almost got T boned by a herd of cattle on a corner.

Haha, I first saw them at the top end of the course and they made their way around the fence line to the back end. Spoke to the farmer trying to coax them out of hiding on Sunday, they were still a bit jittery. Great effort doing Ironman too.

Bad luck Brownballs, it looked painfull in the video. Hope it's nothing too serious. I saw the Beta getting loaded up later, broken headlight and all.

youngfella    4,325

Nice vid mate. Well up until the inevitable happened.

The course looks like is about 95% of the track from last year.

The part at 6.10 i nearly went over the hangers when i took the same line as you.

Hope you heal quick mate and the damage isn't to bad.

Brucie.T    605

Another gid vid of the day.

Those rocks don't move hey. Lol

Cheers bud!

Yeah they're pretty solid lol,nothing like a blooper to add to a video for a laugh ;)

• Like 1

Skolnick    545

Great videos brownballs and brucie! Bad luck with the injury bb.

The tracks look really good. Might have to look into doing this next year.

• Like 2