3 3
Brucie.T

Videos By Brucie.t

A quick edit from today's run in ride on my new 2016 KTM 350 XC-F..
Over the moon with my purchase..
Things I've noticed straight away coming from my 14 Husky FE350.. the 4.5kgs lighter is defiantly noticeable super easy to throw around in the air and though the tree's.
The 10 extra horsepower it's got is also noticeable mostly acceleration power in a semi mellow way..best way of putting it/where I've noticed it the most, the 2:24 mark of the video above,coming into that
corner in 2nd gear..3rd...4th along that straight the XC-F would leave the FE for dead.
enjoy :)

• Like 9

Nice work Brucie. What pipe did u end up going with? Any negatives about the bike or all pretty spot on?

More importantly. Where is that little killer loop. I think u might have to show me. 

10 minutes ago, Sink said:

Nice work Brucie. What pipe did u end up going with? Any negatives about the bike or all pretty spot on?

More importantly. Where is that little killer loop. I think u might have to show me. 

Still undecided on what pipe I'm getting mate,the stock one sounds pretty good as it is and the bikes already got plenty of grunt..the pipe would be mostly for bling factor.
The only negative so far is how bloody long I had to wait to get the thing was about 8 weeks overdue.. so the dealership that i got it from are getting me a cheap/compensation price on a full system FMF and a full system pro circuit ti6 system.
But yeah after today's squirt I'm all smiles,
As for that loop/location it's on Private property my friend.

Sinks getting ideas

• Like 1

I'm all sorted thanks gyps. 

And the full fmf system goes pretty well on the 350 too Brucie. 

image.png

• Like 8

I'm all sorted thanks gyps. 

And the full fmf system goes pretty well on the 350 too Brucie. 

image.thumb.png.46806995f10597742e0250f1c0706a4e.png

Now that's a collection of nice looking scooters 👌

How do you find the trac rite cool can set up/his work mate?

• Like 1

I find the back really good. Tracks awesome. I hate 4cs forks but he has got them a lot better than stock that's for sure. I have the 350 forks setup for the bush and they work well but they still blow through the stroke if you start jumping around the place over wash outs etc. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brucie.T said:

Things I've noticed straight away coming from my 14 Husky FE350.. the 4.5kgs lighter is defiantly noticeable super easy to throw around in the air and though the tree's.
The 10 extra horsepower it's got is also noticeable mostly acceleration power in a semi mellow way..best way of putting it/where I've noticed it the most, the 2:24 mark of the video above,coming into that
corner in 2nd gear..3rd...4th along that straight the XC-F would leave the FE for dead.
enjoy :)

According to your video of your "Run In ride/procedure" My 2013 Berg hasn't been run in yet! Does look and sound awesome mate, sweet vid and trails

• Like 1

enjoy

According to your video of your "Run In ride/procedure" My 2013 Berg hasn't been run in yet! Does look and sound awesome mate, sweet vid and trails

Haha cheers mate,trust me the gopro only came out after a few hours of riding like a grandma ;)

• Like 1

Sweet vid mate .... But who parked that bloody ute in the middle of the track??

Haha I thought the exact same thing when I saw it there...someone has definitely blown that paddock bomb up and I wasn't going cross country in my SS to tow it out the way

With 10mm+ of rain floating around VIC Friday..would've been mad not to see how the new bike went on a proper trail/bush ride.

• Like 7

A bit of footage from today.

First 4mins or so is raw/unedited footage of a little loop I like to practice on and the rest is a few dribs and drabs from the day... Enjoy :)

• Like 6

Right where you stopped at the end of the film we turned left and followed the little track last time I was there. It didn't really go anywhere but was fun to explore :) It's probably a roo track!

I've been warned to always be mindful of those houses on the right in the early part of your film not to make too much noise when over that way as it's a great riding spot and we all want to keep it and the less disturbance we cause the less attention we attract. Can't wait to get back out there!

2 hours ago, PeteV said:

Right where you stopped at the end of the film we turned left and followed the little track last time I was there. It didn't really go anywhere but was fun to explore :) It's probably a roo track!

I've been warned to always be mindful of those houses on the right in the early part of your film not to make too much noise when over that way as it's a great riding spot and we all want to keep it and the less disturbance we cause the less attention we attract. Can't wait to get back out there!

Yeah probs not ideal to be giving it a bit near that house along that single (even knowing its one of the better tracks out there atm) will cruise by in future....

But lets be realistic any modern 4 Stroke with a FMF pipe on it you can hear loud and clear from 5KM+ away if the winds blowing the right way,so as for disturbance they could be making complaints about bikes taking off from the car park if they really wanted too.

Footage from one of my sprint laps (unedited) from sunday's club race @ Avoca,got myself on the podium for the first time in my life and it was on the top step!
Enjoy :)

• Like 6

Well done, I struggled in the dry conditions and rode like a Nanna. I enjoyed the format though, first time I've done sprints.

Yeah it was super skatey and loose out there!

Sprint format is one of my favorites and if there was a bit more of a turn out you get more of a rest which is good if your a little unfit like myself!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great work on the podium. Great day, it got very powdery towards the end although the 30 second gap gave the dust plenty of time to settle. Not too much wait time between laps either. Some of the grass track sections were super fun, and the lunch time snags went down a treat too.

• Like 2

awesome vid and even better riding, congrats!

well done brucie, that 350 sounds saweeet

Cheers and Cheers 👍

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Been a little while since posting.
A quick vid on a loop I like to practice on which is mostly really tight 2nd gear stuff,which I believe is one of my weaknesses!

• Like 1