Videos By Brucie.t
3 3

77 posts in this topic

Thought I'd start this thread up to post my videos for the people that are interested in them,

As some of my videos aren't from "dirtriderz" rides ill post them here cause some people might not like them in ride reports...
Anyway enjoy :)

• Like 3

Latest video from the weekend,
After seeing all the great reports from habs' ride this past week,then a few friends wanting to go up to the snow i thought it would be a good idea to check this place out seeing as they were booking a place in mansfield!

Fast ST,logs and steep up and downhills,will let the video do the rest of the talking...

• Like 8

After seeing all the great reports from habs' ride this past week,then a few friends wanting to go up to the snow i thought it would be a good idea to check this place out seeing as they were booking a place in mansfield!

Fast ST,logs and steep up and downhills,will let the video do the rest of the talking...

Wasn't a good dismount at the end there .. Free Revving not a good thing except on a mower !!

• Like 1

Wasn't a good dismount at the end there .. Free Revving not a good thing except on a mower !!

Safe to say when the front wheel comes up in a spot like that,you become a passenger ;)

I'm still in one peice and it looked cool so all good lol!

• Like 1

Nice vids mate, you are a really good rider by the looks of it......make it look easy

Cheers mate,glad you like the vids :)

• Like 1

Nice Vid, I recognise those tracks....Good times up there!!!!

• Like 1

Nice Vid, I recognise those tracks....Good times up there!!!!

Cheers Habs and cheers again for the start location you sent me very nice of ya!

Looking forward to joining you on your loop up there one time

• Like 1

Attended dirtbike demo days today @ Calder Park,pretty well organized and ran relatively close to the booking times the most I waited was 15 minutes extra for a beta.
Bikes I tested in order listed:
Yamaha yz250fx
Sherco 300 sef-r
Beta 350 RR
Ktm 250 exc
Husqvarna FE 450

The yami was a great little bike,turns real well,got good power through the tighter sections and pulls well out of corners.
Suspension stock as a rock.... not bad at all,Just found it to be a little under powered compared to my 350 obviously,and would only really effect me if i was in say 3rd try to mono threw some bog/puddles the fx struggles a tad and a 350 gets up with ease.

Sherco/Beta - As for these two just me personally wasn't a massive fan of the ergos of the bikes found both if the suspension to spongy and just felt unco/not confident on them..shercos map switch that you can change on the fly is the biggest plus for me and the betas do look sweet!

Ktm - first ride on a 2 stroke in about 10 years since my CR85 when i was 12/13yr old.
Lets just say it was my favorite bike of the day,know why everyone rants n raves about them for being so nimble and easy to throw around,by the end.of the 12-15min lap i couldn't feel my hands pins and needles from the 2T viabrations does that go away after while?

Husky - my current bike on steroids,felt most comfortable on this for obvious reasons but was also shagged from riding all the other bikes..probs a bit to much bike for me felt heavy and i felt slow on it.

All in all good day,good concept...won't buy a new bike without doing a demo now,seeing as i was looking at certain models and they just weren't right for me :)

• Like 1

Attended dirtbike demo days today @ Calder Park,pretty well organized and ran relatively close to the booking times the most I waited was 15 minutes extra for a beta.

Bikes I tested in order listed:

Yamaha yz250fx

Sherco 300 sef-r

Beta 350 RR

Ktm 250 exc

Husqvarna FE 450

The yami was a great little bike,turns real well,got good power through the tighter sections and pulls well out of corners.

Suspension stock as a rock.... not bad at all,Just found it to be a little under powered compared to my 350 obviously,and would only really effect me if i was in say 3rd try to mono threw some bog/puddles the fx struggles a tad and a 350 gets up with ease.

Sherco/Beta - As for these two just me personally wasn't a massive fan of the ergos of the bikes found both if the suspension to spongy and just felt unco/not confident on them..shercos map switch that you can change on the fly is the biggest plus for me and the betas do look sweet!

Ktm - first ride on a 2 stroke in about 10 years since my CR85 when i was 12/13yr old.

Lets just say it was my favorite bike of the day,know why everyone rants n raves about them for being so nimble and easy to throw around,by the end.of the 12-15min lap i couldn't feel my hands pins and needles from the 2T viabrations does that go away after while?

Husky - my current bike on steroids,felt most comfortable on this for obvious reasons but was also shagged from riding all the other bikes..probs a bit to much bike for me felt heavy and i felt slow on it.

All in all good day,good concept...won't buy a new bike without doing a demo now,seeing as i was looking at certain models and they just weren't right for me :)

Great vid mate - good to see and read all the comparisons.  

Ace little test track too!  Looks like a decent day out was had.

• Like 1

Great vid mate - good to see and read all the comparisons.  

Ace little test track too!  Looks like a decent day out was had.

Thanks bud!

yeah was a good loop a few good up and down hills which i wasn't expecting,plus was pretty slick from all the rain..perfect testing conditions IMO

• Like 1

My first pony express over the weekend @ Wedderburn,
Had an absolute ball...just need to be a hell of a lot more fitter!

• Like 2

My first pony express over the weekend @ Wedderburn,

Had an absolute ball...just need to be a hell of a lot more fitter!

Nioce Vid ..

What happened at about the 6:20 mark ??

You came through a corner and was just a free rev and sounded like a crunch ????

Nioce Vid ..

What happened at about the 6:20 mark ??

You came through a corner and was just a free rev and sounded like a crunch ????

Me hitting neutral like a spaz....

mixed with the bloke running expert behind me on the FX getting on the limiter to let me know get out of the bloody way!

Also my chain was loose so when I clicked back in to gear a bitta crunch there i reckon...tightened it up in the pits after that lap :)

• Like 1

Me hitting neutral like a spaz....

mixed with the bloke running expert behind me on the FX getting on the limiter to let me know get out of the bloody way!

Also my chain was loose so when I clicked back in to gear a bitta crunch there i reckon...tightened it up in the pits after that lap :)

Think we all have been there mate  :)

• Like 1

Good stuff been a while since i have watched some videos glad i found this thread was looking for some local home grown weekend fun stuff

Good stuff been a while since i have watched some videos glad i found this thread was looking for some local home grown weekend fun stuff

Cheers mate :)

Well Done Brucie !!

Where were your final standings for the day ???

Cheers bud,

Think my partner and I were bang on mid pack out of 17 teams,the classes were done by age up to 50yrs old combined age up to 65 ect..so was up against A grade mxers/pro expert enduro guys. .still had a ball though!

• Like 1

Cheers bud,

Think my partner and I were bang on mid pack out of 17 teams,the classes were done by age up to 50yrs old combined age up to 65 ect..so was up against A grade mxers/pro expert enduro guys. .still had a ball though!

Thats what its about thou .. FUN !!!

It still needs to be fun otherwise its not worth getting on the bike  

Where is the place exactly ???

• Like 1