MissDirtId

Hi everyone

Hi there everyone

My name is Sam and im new to DirtriderZ and i'd love to know more about all the awesome girls on here? Where are you guys from and a little about yourselfs :(

too start off im Sam, and im from Brisbane and im only just starting to ride, so i have alot to learn heheheheh :P

Welcome to the site Sam!! Good to see more girls taking up this awesome sport!! What bike do you ride?

My name is Miranda. I live in Vic and ride a KTM400exc. I love single track, but also love riding in the high country.

I'm hanging to take the bikes to QLD. So if it happens next year, we'll have to go for a squirt!!

Hey Sam!

Welcome do DirtriderZ! Love seeing other girls in the sport!

My name is Mel, I live in Victoria and ride a 01' KTM 300exc. I'm lucky enough to live practically in a state forest so I can ride out my gate and be in dirtbike heaven!! lol

My riding idols are Chris Birch and David Knight! Would love to meet them one day!!

Happy Dirt Biking!!!:wow1:

post-173-129909042147_thumb.jpg

Hi Sam. I'm Karla and I ride a TTR 230. I do mianly bush but also road. Only just got my license a few months ago. Been off the bike most of the year after breaking my ankle so it's good to be back on it. I have only been riding for a few years. I live in Lismore N.S.W but ride out near a small town called Drake in the state forests. Have fun!!!