What Have U Done To Your Bike This Week
8 8

725 posts in this topic

kx450f    137

hi i have added a thrmo fan and a overflow bottle to my bike witch is a kx450f2015 

also just put a new xring chain one and barkbusters 

more to come 

post-3931-0-71722800-1433675963_thumb.jp

• Like 1

RAGEenduro    798

stripped it down yesterday gave everything a detailed clean.
today I'm replacing the fuel filter inside the tank and an o ring if ktm is open :(

Bravefart    169

Stared at it. Had a JD with it. Sat on it & made some silly BRAAPP type noises.

Oh yeah, I also did an oil & filter change, replaced the brake fluid & wired in some LED indicators & resistors.

• Like 4

Dakota    8,129

Top end... clutch.... starter motor.... new seals.... fork service... re jetted..... rode it.... smiled... dropped it.... didn't smile... should wash it now??

• Like 4

lez    52

Fitted lights and changed front sprocket, Found chain adjusters seized so very quiety snuck my misses hair drier into the garage to get some heat into the swingarm. Thankfully she didnt see it and i didnt snap the adjuster bolts.

• Like 3

eagle    288

A cuople of weeks ago i checked the linkages for grease & they needed greasing,last night i took the rear axial out & the chain adjusters so i could put some anti seize on them,can't believe how lite the axle is 406grms!

eagle    288

I went for the first real bush ride on my Sherco 300i with a some great blokes from Dirtriderz! i took the airfilter out last night & went to put it back in this morning but it just didn't seem to be seating properly? so i took the side covers off & was then able to be sure it was seated properly ( i'm a bit paranoid about airfilters after dusting my KTM & also heard another rider with a 300i had dusted his motor) when i had the airfiler out i notice there was some water on it, the side panels have quiet a few slot in them that i think may let water in? so i have cut up some concretors black plastic to make some flaps to stop the water hitting the airfilter!?

Katoman    1,698

Stared at it. Had a JD with it. Sat on it & made some silly BRAAPP type noises.

Oh yeah, I also did an oil & filter change, replaced the brake fluid & wired in some LED indicators & resistors.

mmmm JD...

FullySick    2,468

I did 70 km grrendale to blackwwod by going northish and taking any track that appeared in aprrox direction....then washed it, then changed rear tyre and new uhd tube in loungeroom before wife got home, serviced it (outside).

• Like 3