14 14
Geoffro

Dirtriderz Birthday Thread

7 hours ago, Geoffro said:

Happy Birthday Burnzie, our resident butcher, and Jimbob300, have a good one boys!!!

Happy Birthday Guys :beerchug:

Big Happy Birthday to Gypsi. Hope you have fun on the new bike today mate and enjoy dinner with the family tonight !

• Like 1

Big Happy Birthday to Gypsi. Hope you have fun on the new bike today mate and enjoy dinner with the family tonight !

Thanks Mick , I’m having the best birthday, went out and done 91ks with Mev and Buzz this morning done by 12, and I have to say iv got the biggest smile on my face from the new bike, the new 450 is awesome
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

Thanks Mick , I’m having the best birthday, went out and done 91ks with Mev and Buzz this morning done by 12, and I have to say iv got the biggest smile on my face from the new bike, the new 450 is awesome emoji108.png

happy birthday Gypsy. I went out did 24ks in my 2 hr time slot, done by 12. It actually does put a smile on the dial

Glad your enjoying the new bike.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Gypsy 

Cheers thanks
happy birthday Gypsy. I went out did 24ks in my 2 hr time slot, done by 12. It actually does put a smile on the dial
Glad your enjoying the new bike.

Cheers thanks

3 hours ago, cruiser said:

Cheers Tootimid . working hard on the anti aging potions.

3 hours ago, cruiser said:

Cheers Tootimid . working hard on the anti aging potions.

Happy Birthday Cruiser don't bother with the anti aging stuff they don't work.  

• Like 1

At 54 years old just need to get a bike that can keep up. .......or at least stay up right :)  

Except for an issue with my foot. I feel pretty good and look forward to finishing my renos . 

Then I can get back out doing what I love. Braaap

• Like 2

At 54 years old just need to get a bike that can keep up. .......or at least stay up right default_smile.png  
Except for an issue with my foot. I feel pretty good and look forward to finishing my renos . 
Then I can get back out doing what I love. Braaap
Hope to catch you up for a ride and beers when the weather is nicer, happy birthday mate
  • Like 1