6 6
macca

Property Investment

But the investment i was thinking of investing in....Fully’s Sick hedge fund investment objectives are waiting on the crash of everything which could be a 11month 29 day event.

Can we not have one change to one other single instrument in the 12 months rather than 6? This isnt a set and forget enviro for new investments

The market is volatile is hardly a prediction, the broken clock that removes its hands is neither right nor wrong?

We want to know how to get rich quickly.  Which horse to bet all or nothing. Caution be damned.

• Like 1

The market is volatile is hardly a prediction, the broken clock that removes its hands is neither right nor wrong?

We want to know how to get rich quickly.  Which horse to bet all or nothing. Caution be damned.

Invest with Fully’s Sick Hedge fund as it uses digital clocks...look mum no hands!

Can we not have one change to one other single instrument in the 12 months rather than 6? This isnt a set and forget enviro for new investments

Fully - I referred your request to the rules committee and they have informed me that they have been generous enough with concessions

They further informed me that they will impose a “request for dispensation” fee on you, in favour of Beyond Blue, if any more frivolous requests are made

The rules are clearly defined in the above mentioned T&C’s
  • Like 2

Fully - I referred your request to the rules committee and they have informed me that they have been generous enough with concessions

They further informed me that they will impose a “request for dispensation” fee on you, in favour of Beyond Blue, if any more frivolous requests are made

The rules are clearly defined in the above mentioned T&C’s

See u know something lol

You reckon the owners are sitting on there on their ipads checking out the dirtbike scene? Might have a stable of bikes in there and heli to get them to forest, thats what i would do.

P.s. one of them is a currency trader might get some tips. Knock knock.....eh gidday mate welcome to ‘straya. Eh dont mean ta bother ya but the kents at drz have a competition and i winder what currency trade i should do eh...buy ya coupla frothies eh

Anyhow, being the prophet of doom I feel like my trade will be a short of something don’t know what yet.

Fully - I don’t think you can use a short as you have no way of funding the shorted ‘loan securities’. if you have a suggestion, I am happy listen ?

[mention=1603]FullySick[/mention] - I have decided that I will give you a default investment if you fail to make a decision. The code is PWFMSM and stands for Paralysed With Fear and Money Stuffed in Mattress.

No i got one..since im not allowed proper instuments and short i had to find an angle. The bloody thing went up 12 % today though. (He can hear me asking can i have a conditional order placed? Huh huh?)

One doth protest about buying with the crasheth of ev'rything f'retold on the h'rizon

....And shite wish someone had told me about property who knew!

P..s.

https://www.theage.com.au/business/the-economy/she-won-t-be-right-the-economic-storm-our-leaders-ignore-20190117-p50rw4.html

https://www.theage.com.au/business/the-economy/growing-fears-rba-will-have-to-cut-rates-to-stop-tumbling-house-prices-20190118-p50s5b.html

In the event of ambiguity , can we confirm that as Administrator, RF's understanding of Fullys posts are final and no discussions will be entered into? :lol:

@J-man is a man of wisdom who recognises the challenges others are facing in life
  • Like 1

he's not content with just the crashing stock/property market, hes trying to short and pump and dump this game too.  this is why we can't have nice things.