Djgordonjames

Anti Fog Fans For Googles

I tried Scots anti fog dual layer on the weekend. It was raining at times in sweaty ST and still no fog.

• Like 1

have heard good things about the fans....

i use the dual layer and most of the time they are fog free...

for really wet winter days I have a pair of old dual layer goggles that I have removed all of the dust foam from.... they dont fog at all!

I tried Scots anti fog dual layer on the weekend. It was raining at times in sweaty ST and still no fog.

Tried duel layer anti fog sprays clothes etc etc

I fog when it's not even raining

have heard good things about the fans....

i use the dual layer and most of the time they are fog free...

for really wet winter days I have a pair of old dual layer goggles that I have removed all of the dust foam from.... they dont fog at all!

Yeah I have done the same with my single layer - helps

Also when it's raining I use clear safety glasses

They are awesome but just don't feel as safe

I wear glasses behind goggles when I ride so fogging is an issue for me, I've tried the Scott fan didn't work for me.

I've found the best product is fogtech DX, I've also used Cat Crap, yes that's the name of the product, it's not bad but not as good as Fogtech.

• Like 1

I wear glasses behind goggles when I ride so fogging is an issue for me, I've tried the Scott fan didn't work for me.

I've found the best product is fogtech DX, I've also used Cat Crap, yes that's the name of the product, it's not bad but not as good as Fogtech.

Sweet mate

I'll check it out

The freeride girls tell me a drop of baby shampoo in a spray bottle sprayed on inside and allowed to dry works. They were taught it diving on the profesional dive tour boats in qld.

• Like 1

The freeride girls tell me a drop of baby shampoo in a spray bottle sprayed on inside and allowed to dry works. They were taught it diving on the profesional dive tour boats in qld.

someone told me today v8 supercar drivers use shampoo too

I like the goggle fan... its not a perfect 100% solution ill admit... but most of the time i am happy.... when raining... the added benifit of no foam is a great idea..... Must also mention... the new fan o have seams heaps noisier than the first....... .. i would be interested in trying a few tricks i have read in this thread.....i aslo sweet like a Bit#$

• Like 1

someone told me today v8 supercar drivers use shampoo too

They said it most definitely works diving where there is no airflow...and i still havent tried it on my own googles

They said it most definitely works diving where there is no airflow...and i still havent tried it on my own googles

So do we know how to apply?

Is it simply run pure shampoo on the lens with a rag?

I like the goggle fan... its not a perfect 100% solution ill admit... but most of the time i am happy.... when raining... the added benifit of no foam is a great idea..... Must also mention... the new fan o have seams heaps noisier than the first....... .. i would be interested in trying a few tricks i have read in this thread.....i aslo sweet like a Bit#$

When raining I use clear frameless safety glasses. The water beads and runs off them way better than any goggle

So do we know how to apply?

Is it simply run pure shampoo on the lens with a rag?

Couple drops in a spray bottle let dry

I found it was good on dry foggy day and if you where stop it was good but in the wet I said crap as heavy rain get in and blind you by getting water in you eyes and when hitting big water hole at speed I found to that water would get in and blind you so would said good for dry weather but crap for wet weather

• Like 1